Mary sue test
This is a test inspired by ~namine 's test. It is designed to apply directly to characters of a novel or book you are writing. Not to those of a fandom.
Each question checked off will add one point, like most tests. The ones at the very end will take off one point each.
1. Was this person born hundreds of years ago? If he/she is a species known for long life, this doesn't count.
2. Is this person an abnormal crossbreed?
3. Did this person travel to earth from a faraway galaxy (or vise-versa) with magic?  In a universe that doesn't believe in magic?
4. Does he/she have an exotic name? If he/she is from Japan/China, Japanese/Chinese names don't matter.
5. Does your character have an unusually complicated heritage? (ex. Father is from somewhere in Africa and mum has Scottish, Bosnian, Chinese, Norwegian, and Brazilian in her family.)
6. Is his/her species rare/unheard of in his/her world?  Is the species an overly complicated jumble of Japanese and